- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 30 Minutes
- Region: Region 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: History Channel
- DVD Release Date: March 2, 2003
- What would you do in the event of a terrorist attack? What supplies do you need? Do you have an escape plan? Go beyond the duct tape to find out what you can do to prepare for a possible attack.
- Water, duct tape, evacuation plans, plastic sheeting, gas masks. What should Americans keep on hand to protect against terrorist attack? What plans should you make with your family? How can we prepare for events that may or may not happen, that could strike almost anywhere and take any number of forms?
- Perhaps the most important half-hour program ever aired on THE HISTORY CHANNEL, the TERROR SURVIVAL GUIDE is an objective, informative and, above all, practical guide to preparing for a terrorist attack. Host Josh Binswanger examines what every American needs to know about enduring an attack--from survival kit and medical supplies to securing your home. We also debunk some of the myths and misinformation about how to prepare, explore step-by-step response plans, and place today's events in an historical perspective. more info